Run-N-Gun Adventures has always had the goal of offering our clients the best possible experience in everything we do. In the beginning it started with Bay Fishing. As our team grew, we began offering multiple types of Waterfowl hunting experiences. One thing we knew was we wanted to be able to offer more to our clients than just a fishing trip or a hunt. We knew we couldn't control mother nature and because of that we wouldn't always have the best hunts and so we wanted to bring it all together by creating a memorable lodge experience.
With the addition of our lodge, we are able to provide top notch lodging with chef prepared meals and a team of people that make every trip to Run-N-Gun an unforgettable experience from the time a client pulls in the gate to the time they leave the property.
The 12,000+/- sq ft Lodge was completed August 2017! The lodge is the perfect place to host corporate team building retreats, entertain clients, company appreciation events, family vacations, wedding rehearsal dinners or receptions, bachelor or bachelorette parties & many more!
- 9 bedrooms
- 10 bathrooms
- Each room: sleeps 6/has 6 full mattresses and has its own full bathroom
- 2,200 sq ft covered parking area
- 1,100 sq ft screened in porch area overlooking stocked pond with 4 TV’s
- Pier to fish off of
- 435+ sq ft client only gear/mud room
- Chef prepared meals
- Pro shop with apparel and gear
- Outdoor fire pit
- Washers and Cornhole Boards
- Stocked pond for fishing
- Huge parking area
- Right next door to a Rio Colorado Golf Club with driving range
- Less than 20 minutes to the harbor in Matagorda
Chef Prepared Menu
Every meal from breakfast to dinner is hand prepared by our professional chef and team of kitchen staff. We are always experimenting and trying new recipes to create a better experience for our clients experience.
Country style breakfast including bacon, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy
Grab and go breakfast tacos, bacon/chorizo, eggs, potatoes and cheese
Club sandwich with ham, turkey, bacon, swiss cheese on ciabatta bread along with chips and homemade chocolate chip cookie
- Half pound bacon cheese burger, cooked over open flame, challah buns with all the fixing served with spicy French fries
- Beef and chicken fajitas served with spanish rice, charro beans with chips and salsa
- Homemade beef stroganoff made with brazed sirloin tips in a creamy mushroom sauce tossed with egg noodles and served with dinner rolls
- Bacon wrapped scollops with a roasted jalapeno cream sauce
- Crawfish and lump crab cake served with a spicy remoulade
- Jumbo gulf shrimp served with a homemade spicy cocktail sauce
- 16oz “Cowboy cut” ribeye streak, grilled over open flame. Served with jalapeno white cheddar mac-n-cheese & honey glazed carrots
- Blackened redfish topped with crab & crawfish thermidor. Served with chorizo dirty rice and cream spinach.
- 18oz “Double bone-in” porkchop, grilled over open flame. Served on a bed of fire roasted corn and cheesy grit and topped with a sundried tomato pesto